Maybe it’s the crisp air.

Maybe it’s the fact that I’m finally in my element, able to wear scarves and sweaters upon sweaters. The long drives at night in the rain, dumbfounded by the way the streets transform. Making the kind of work that excites me.






I have so many thoughts floating around in my head that I need to formulate into words and rendered out opinions. I’m more alert now. Maybe it’s the morning chill or the coffee I just had. 

I feel like I know what it is that I want to do now. I know what I’m passionate about. I know what gets my eyes to light up and my speech to move at a quicker pace while my words race to keep up with my thoughts.

I want to share this with people. The things that go on in my head. But I also want to do it for me. To look back on as a form of documentation of the way my thoughts formulate and evolve as I keep learning and experiencing different things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment