I should be doing a lot right now but instead I'm here and I'm just going to write for a bit if that's cool i hope that's cool with you. I took these pictures awhile ago probably while I was still at home going to community college most likely in the passenger seat with my sister driving to mcdonalds for mcflurries and fries.

But I'm not there anymore now I'm here and I'm not sure if I have things figured out anymore than I did when I was in that place avoiding deciding on a major and deciding on a school to go to and maybe I do maybe I'm more sure of myself and what I'm doing and the decisions I'm making. Maybe I have a better idea of what I want my life to look like and what kind of person I want to be and what kind of things I want to do and I'm not sure if I'm making any sense of all but I'm just going to keep writing and keep going because that's all you really can do all you can do is just keep going and continue moving forward because if you don't you get left behind time skips ahead without looking back that's a line from a book by Alan Lightman.

It's a little difficult being a human being. It's a little difficult piecing things together and saying yes to life and stepping outside of where you find comfort and challenging yourself and breathing deep and being okay.

All you could really do is keep doing and keep growing and learning and wishing and hoping and putting forth and taking action and being open and proactive and try to be light. try to radiate light. try to feel lightly. but at the same time feel deeply and love unconditionally and hug tightly and smile warmly.

just try to be a beam of light. that's all i really want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment